Waxing & Tinting
Skin Spa offers a unique waxing experience, using the finest of French waxes each wax is a treatment within itself. We specialize in eyebrow shaping and Brazilian waxes. Making each wax virtually pain free.
Brow/ Lash Lamination
- Lash Lifts
- Brow Lamination: Our Elleebana Lash opens the eyes, gives the appearance of longer, thicker, darker lashes and offers a much less maintenance then eyelash extensions. Elleebana Brow Lamination allows to straighten brow hairs that are unruly or growing downward to give you the appearance of fuller, polished brows
HOW TO PREP
FOR YOUR WAXING APPOINTMENT
- Avoid waxing when your skin is sensitive.
- For female Brazilian / Bikini services the best time to wax is a week after your menstrual cycle. You will be more sensitive a few days before, during, and after your menstrual cycle.
- Let your hair grow out at least 1/4 inch (about the size of a grain of rice)
- Avoid tanning a week before your appointment. Even if you don’t get a sunburn, your skin will be more sensitive and prone to irritation after a tan.
- Wax exfoliates spray / sunless tans. It’s best to wax first, then wait a day or two to do a sunless tanning service.
- Check for irritation, cuts, bruises, or breakouts. Even small shaving cuts can develop irritation when waxed.
- Do not moisturize the day of your scheduled appointment.